Deep learning innovations are driving exciting breakthroughs in the field of computer vision. Robots and drones not only “see”, but respond and learn from their environment. Autonomous cars avoid collisions by extracting meaning from patterns in the visual signals surrounding the vehicle.
This course covers the latest developments in vision AI, with a sharp focus on advanced deep learning methods, specifically convolutional neural networks, that enable smart vision systems to recognize, reason, interpret and react to images with improved precision.
What you’ll learn
- Understand and apply transfer learning
- Understand and use state-of-the-art convolutional neural nets such as VGG, ResNet and Inception
- Understand and use object detection algorithms like SSD
- Understand and apply neural style transfer
- Understand state-of-the-art computer vision topics
- Class Activation Maps
- GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks)
- Object Localization Implementation Project